Elinchrom EL Handheld Boom Arm ( 156 cm )
- Minimum Length: Two Sections, 24" Each
- Maximum Extension: 5.1'
- Rubberized Handgrip
- Profiled Aluminium Tubes
- Standard Spigot to Attach Heads
The Elinchrom EL Handheld Boom Arm (25-61") has a rubberized handgrip and can be used to extend lights up to 5.1' (156 cm). This is a more precise, flexible way to position lighting gear (even with umbrellas or softboxes) than placing it on stands, and it takes up less floor space as well. The two sections of the EL-Boom Arm can be quickly adjusted with the clip-locks. The standard spigot mount fits Elinchrom flash heads and the Ranger Quadra heads. The arm will hold approximately 4.4 lb (2 kg).
- Minimum length: two sections, 24" (63 cm) each
- Rubberized handgrip
- Profiled aluminum tubes
- Standard spigot for EL-Flashheads and the Ranger Quadra heads
- Maximum extension: 5.1' (156 cm)