Canon MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite Flash
The MT-24EX is a twin-flash set-up (similar to a ringflash) for the EOS system that has every feature and capability imaginable. Employing Canon's E-TTL, it takes full advantage of the flash performance of the EOS-1V, EOS-3, and other E-TTL supported cameras by allowing for shutter speeds above the normal sync range. Twin flashes fire at even power, or can be varied over an eight-stop range for dramatic directional lighting that emphasizes the relief of the subject. One or more 580EX, 550EX, 430 EX, or 420EX Speedlites can be used as wireless slaves along with the MT-24EX. The controller unit has an illuminated, informative LCD panel. Accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
- Ratio Control
- Manual mode permits variable power from full to 1/64th
- Wireless autoflash is capable in conjunction with one or more 580EX or 550EX flashes
- Direct attachment
- EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro (non-IS version), and MP-E 65mm Macrophoto lenses require no adapters. The EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM is usable via Macrolite Adapter 72C, and EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM via use of Macrolite Adapter 67. Or can be used with other lenses with the use of a matching Macrolite adapter.
- Preview Results
- Incandescent focusing lamps and two forms of modeling flash permit observation of lighting effects
- Illuminated LCD Panel
- Ease of flash settings in all lighting conditions is assured
- Seven Custom Functions
- A myriad of controls for the more personal enjoyment, such as metering patterns, slave function & more
- Multiple Power Sources
- Alkaline, lithium, Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries as well as Compact Battery Pack CP-E2 & Transistor Pack E are all usable