Manfrotto Fluid Video Head with Flat Base
- 11 lb Weight Capacity
- Wide Platform for HDSLRs
- Side Lock System for Safer Mounting
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Spring-loaded Counterbalance
- Includes Long Quick-release Plate
- 1/4" and 3/8" Camera Attachment
- Additional 3/8" Accessory Connection
The MVH500AH Fluid Video Head with Flat Base from Manfrotto is designed with a wide platform, optimal for HDSLR camera bodies. Smooth and precise, it has a maximum weight load of 11 lb and professional quality fluid cartridges on both its pan and tilt axes. It has a pre-set spring-loaded counterbalance of 5.3 lb, its lateral tilt range is -70°/+90° and it provides 360° panning rotation.
The side lock system on the MVH500AH allows the camera and sliding QR plate to click quickly into the head from above, instead of needing to be aligned and slid in from the back. This makes it easier and safer to mount your camera on this head. The head attaches to a tripod via a 3/8"-16 thread and offers both a 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera attachment. It also provides an Easy Link 3/8" connector on the side of the head to attach accessories such as a video monitor. The 500PLONG quick release plate is included with this head.
The MVH500AH is made from aluminum alloy, measures 3.74" high and provides a bubble level and precision control handle.
- Wide platform fluid pan video head ideal for HDSLR cameras
- 5.3 lb pre-set spring-loaded counterbalance system
- Side-lock system for easier and safer camera mounting
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Includes long quick-release plate
- 11 lb maximum weight capacity